Multimeter Testing Leads Probe Description :-
- Contains 42 pure copper-core wires;Easily dealing with currents of 10A and preventing leakage issues from occurring.The nylon wire inside will make it withstand bending thousands of times without breaking or fraying.
- Constructed with flexible PVC/PA material that is double-layered and -insulated.The silicone used is non-toxic, environment friendly and meets both the UL and RoSH standards.Using high quality materials ensures that the test leads are durable, flexible as well as having properties like freeze resistance and heat tolerance.
- Pure nickel plated copper test lead tips which does not easily break-off, has solid contact traits and speedy and stable measuring reaction times and the kit will protect it against dust and oxidation. An efficient and stable connection is thus ensured.
- Thanks to the CAT.II 1000V ratings 10A currents can safely be tested. Recommended for general measurements.2mm 10A alligator clips use with 20A meter probe.
- More than 10 years of experience in the production of multimeter accessories.