- Professional advanced OEM RMA-223 BGA soldering paste flux.
- Good immersion and high intensity joint.
- Easy to peel off with hands or tweezers, leave no residue.
- Won’t oxidation gold, copper, phosphorus, bronze, oxidation.
- Prevent contamination during assembly.
- 223: high viscosity no-clean flux, reprocessing PCB, BGA, PGA , for soldering computer/phone chips.
- 223 is the mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and resinic pasty flux, it can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- High soaking ，high strength joints.
- No-toxic, no-corrosive, strong ability of insulation.
- Good insulation and smooth welding surface.
- No deterioration no dry.
- No poison no corrosion, no damage to parts.
- Flux Type: 223
- Weight: 100gm
- Dimension: 93 x 33 x 23mm
- Material: the mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and resinic pasty flux, it can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- Color: Yellow
- Insulated: Yes
- With Needle Tip: Yes
- Application: for soldering and Reballing of computer and phone chips.
- Advantage: Good immersion and high intensity joint.
- Function: for PCB , BGA , PGA reworking.
- 100%: New Type, high quality.
There are no reviews yet.